Chemical Engineering AppSuite HD
The Chemical Engineering AppSuite HD for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch is a powerful set of tools for both students and professionals. This app features sets of equations, data and spreadsheets used by chemical engineers, chemists and other engineers. The app is regularly updated with major content and functionality expansions. Developed by Jason E. Bara, University of Alabama.
- thermophysical property data for 1,000 common industrial, laboratory and biologically relevant chemicals
- unit converters for temperature, pressure, length, area, and time
- calculation of vapor pressures with the Antoine Equation with coefficients for nearly 900 compounds
- periodic table of the elements
- solver for the ideal gas equation and other equations of state
- steam tables